Thursday, October 14, 2010

A little update

 Since I have been most neglectful of my blog here are a few pics to update you all.

Max and Lucy sharing a snack. Notice Maxwell intently staring at her snack. He is putting everything in his mouth. The other day I found him trying to shove a stink bug in his mouth. Yuck!

Check out this get-up. We bought Lucy these pajamas and she is obsessed. I have to be careful folding laundry so that she doesn't see them. She also loves her back-pack and putting on a dress to reinact Mary Poppins her new favorite movie.

What does Maxwell love these days? His bath. When he hears me pull that curtain back and start the water he is so giddy. He will giggle and kick his legs with excitement. Can you say water baby?

In other news, I am getting my wisdome teeth out tomorrow and I am not excited. Somehow I am more nervous for this than I was to go into labor. Thankfully it is not a busy weekend and Chad will be home to help out with the kids.



This is Lucy's favorite play spot. Maxwell's crib. She is constantly begging to be put in here. Thankfully she hasn't figured out how to get in there herself, as the kids are now sleeping in the same room. She loves to jump up and down, he thinks its a great game as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment