Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Take Two

After our adventures at Hersheypark we came to the conclusion that Lucy's favorite rides had been when she could ride along with other kids. So I arranged a Hersheypark playdate with our good friend Marla and her two grandkids, Emi and Matthew. They had a blast together. I also couldn't have survived the day alone as Marla put all 3 of the kids on and off every single ride they wanted to go on. Everything is better when you have a friend to go along with you. Lucy had been having a rough 2 year-old morning and I debated whether we should go at all but in the end I am sure glad we did.


This is the mini log ride they went on.

 The after effects.

And here is our happy tag-along. Maxwell is so good natured, he is happy to go along with whatever adventure we decide to drag him along to.


We have also been trying to introduce cereal to Max. The first attempt he just gagged and spit it out. After a few attempts, I knew we needed to try something different. So I added some formula to his cereal and now he looks more like this when its time to eat....



Today I couldn't get it in fast enough. I just love that smile!!
(Also, to get a good idea of how chubby this adorable guy is take a look and how tight his chair is around his legs. It takes two hands to get him out, one to hold him and the other to keep the chair still. But those legs are sure fun to squeeze.)

1 comment:

  1. I sure do miss Hershey park!! Hope you guys will be around for christmas cause i want to squeeze chubby legs!

    ReplyDelete